Ignition System Services
When your car will not start, it can be heartbreaking. This never comes at a good time; it always happens when people have somewhere to be. When you have to get back on the road and back on with your day, you need a mechanic in Sumner you can trust.
Why Work With Mr Spanners Automotive?
Without the ignition system the vehicle will not turn on. When there is an issue with the ignition in Brisbane, people turn to Mr Spanners Automotive for the following reasons:
- Peace of Mind: We are a Repco authorised service centre. This means we can offer you that community feel with the Repco nationwide guarantee. No matter how extensive the service, you can be sure that we will make it a distant memory as efficiently as possible.
- Great Value: As part of the Repco family we have access to the spare parts network. We can find everything from spark plug wires to new compression chamber within your budget.
- Top Mechanics on Our Team: Repco is known for making sure that all of their service centre mechanics have the latest trainings and know how to use the latest diagnostic tools.
Mr Spanners Automotive Ignition Repair Services Include:
- Replacement of spark plug wires
- Replacement of distributer and distributer cap
- Replacement of rotor
- Replacement of spark plugs
- Replacement ignition coil
- Adjustment of vacuum advance
- Adjustment of centrifugal advance
- Replacement of battery
- Replacement of alternator
- Replacement of ignition switch
Common Ignition Services
Our clients visit us for a myriad of reasons. From an alternator which will not catch to a car which will not start, there are several things which can go wrong with the ignition system such as:
- Wear and Tear: The battery, spark plugs, distributer cap and wires will not last forever. Replacement of these items at regular intervals prevents larger ignition issues.
- Weak Ignition: When spark plugs need to be replaced it is usually not all of them at once. A misfire will cause a weak startup of the car and is your red flag that service will be needed soon.
- Battery Issues: A battery can wear out or become corroded. We have the tools to clean and test battery life.
- Coil Wire is Frayed: When the charge is not carried to the spark plugs, the ignition fails to catch and the coil wire must be replaced.
Contact us to get your car up and running!
Our workshop is located in Sumner and we also serve many customers in the surrounding areas including; Jindalee, Sumner Park, Mt Ommaney, River Hills, Middle Park, Jamboree Heights, Oxley, Darra, Forest Lake, Richlands, Inala, Wacol, Carol Park, Durack, Galies, Goodna and Seventeen Mile Rocks./p>
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM