Brake Service & Repairs
Do you need a Brake Service or Repairs?
Does your car display these warning signs?
- Your brake pedal feels different - either spongy, softer or harder
- The brake pedal is low
- Your vehicle loses grip during braking
- It feels like your car pulls to the side when braking
- The steering wheel shudders when braking
- When braking there is a high pitched squeak or squeal
You need to get your brakes checked.
If your vehicle displays any of these signs, contact us at Mr Spanner`s Automotive as soon as possible.
Brakes are the central, most important safety factor in your vehicle; not getting them regularly checked means you are endangering your life.
Your brakes systems should be checked over thouroughly at every service and by a qualified specialist.
At Mr Spanner`s Automotive we offer a free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with every car service that we perform, and we will advise you if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns . Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
Call Mr Spanner`s Automotive today for any of your Car Service needs and ask for your free 65 Point Vehicle Inspection report with any car service !