Car Heating Services
The mechanics at Mr. Spanner's Automotive take the same level of care and of urgency whether you are facing issues with your transmission or your car heating system. Our team prides themselves on doing all jobs, big or small with the same speed and efficiency. If you have been without heat, make an appointment with our team. We will get your heat fixed in no time!
Why Choose Us
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre we back up all the work we perform with the Repco Nationwide Guarantee with every repair.
- Great Mechanics: As a Repco team member, the mechanics at Mr. Spanner's Automotive are kept up to date on all the latest parts and services with ongoing training seminars and service bulletins.
- Great Value: As we have access to the Repco Spare Parts Network, we can ensure that you get the perfect parts for your service needs at the right price.
Car Heating Services from Mr. Spanner's Automotive Include:
- Air Duct Cleaning
- Rear Vent Cleaning
- Front Vent Cleaning
- Foot Wells Cleaning
- Windshield Vent Cleaning
- Heater Replacement
- Electric Fan Replacement
- Heating Hose Replacement
- Temperature Control Replacement
Car Heating Systems: Common Issues
If you are not getting any heat from the windshield vents, you will have a hard time getting out on the road. If you cannot see out of the front or rear windows, you cannot drive anywhere. The windows will take a long time to defrost and can make your whole day run off schedule. Car heating issues are easy to spot and easy for our team to fix. Some of the common causes of car heating issues include:
- The electric motor can overheat and burn out.
- The thermostat may be broken so that there is no heat regulation.
- There could be a break in the hoses.
Whether you have woken up on a winter morning, are having issues on a chilly summer evening or are looking to schedule log book maintenance of your heating and cooling system, call us. The team at Mr. Spanner's Automotive will ensure you have a smooth and comfortable ride.
Make your appointment with our service team in Sumner, Brisbane today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM
Our Sumner workshop will be closed from COB on Friday 22nd December 2017 and will open for trading as normal on Tuesday 2nd January 2018. Ensure you book in your car service well in advance!