Christmas trading hours: Mr Spanner's Automotive will be closing at 5pm on December 21 and reopen at 7am on January 2. Schedule your car service online to ensure trouble free motoring during holiday season!
Why pay hundreds of dollars to replace a radiator if the problem is actually a faulty thermostat or leaking hose? Undergoing a full cooling system check to comprehensively check your car’s cooling system will get to the bottom of the problem. If required, we can install a quality replacement radiator and a coolant to ensure your vehicle keeps it’s cool.
We are located in Sumner and we serve customers in the surrounding areas as well.
Why Work with Us?
- Quality Work: As a part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre network all of the work we perform is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- The Right Parts: Our mechanics have access to the vast Repco spare parts network which means we can find you the right part at the right price.
- The Best Team: Our mechanics are well versed in different makes and models. From a fleet of vehicles to a single family car, we are here for you.
Our Services include:
- Radiator Repair or Radiator Replacement
- Radiator Leak detection
- Cooling System service and Radiator Flush
- Hose replacement
- Oil Cooler installation
The Signs of Radiator Leak
If a radiator experiences a leak, it could turn into an expensive project to fix. Here are a few key signs to look out for.
- Low Coolant Levels: Check your coolant levels every so often to ensure they’re not too low. Constant low levels can be a sign of a deeper issues and may cause long term problems
- Elevated reading on Temperature Gauge: If you notice your engine is running at a higher temperature than normal, this may be a sign of low coolant levels and you should see a mechanic ASAP.
- Steam or puddles: If you notice steam emerging at any time or if puddles have formed under a stationary vehicle then you need to get your vehicle looked at as soon as possible.
For a quality Radiator and cooling system maintenance service at a competitive price, contact us using the links below. We are located at U3, 52 Jijaws Street and service customers in Sumner and all around the surrounding areas.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM