Power Steering Repair
Christmas trading hours: Mr Spanner's Automotive will be closing at 5pm on December 21 and reopen at 7am on January 2. Schedule your car service online to ensure trouble free motoring during holiday season!
Power steering is the system which controls the way that the vehicle handles. If something goes wrong with this system you could be left with issues such as overheating, issues steering or a leak in the hydraulic fluid of the car. To curtail these issues, make an appointment with Mr Spanner's Automotive.
Why Work With Us
- Our team is at the top of their game. They are familiar with the latest diagnostic tools and equipment to get you back on the road in no time.
- As part of the Repco Authorised Service Centre you get a local shop feel with the peace of mind of the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Building a relationship with us means that no matter what the issues in your car, from a complete overhaul of the transmission to the topping off of fluids, you will have a team you can trust.
Our workshop is located in Sumner and we also serve many customers in the surrounding areas including; Jindalee, Sumner Park, Mt Ommaney, River Hills, Middle Park, Jamboree Heights, Oxley, Darra, Forest Lake, Richlands, Inala, Wacol, Carol Park, Durack, Galies, Goodna and Seventeen Mile Rocks.
Power Steering Services Offered from Mr Spanner's Automotive
- Power Steering Repair
- Mainshaft Repair
- Rack and Pinion System Repair
- Steering Wheel Repair
- Steering Column Repair
- Seal Gland Repair
Parts Which Make Up A Power Steering System
Power steering failure can be caused by a myriad of issues within the car. Knowing what is the cause comes after knowing the main parts of the system. Here is a quick glossary to help you become acquainted with your power steering system.
- Hydraulic Actuator: Helps to control the energy in the engine and uses hydraulic pressure to help drive.
- Rotary Vane Pump: High pressure pump which assists with steering.
- Seal Gland: Holds the hydraulic fluid in the cylinder.
- Torsion Bar: Measures the torque applies to the wheels.
- Rack and Pinion Steering: Backup system found in vehicles with an electric actuator.
- Radiator: Cools the vehicle's internal combustion engine.
For issue with your power steering, call the team at Mr Spanner's Automotive today!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM