Wheel Bearing Services
Wheel bearings are perfectly round metal balls with the perfect amount of grease which help to ensure you have a smooth ride in the car. When there is a lack of grease and build up of friction, the operation of the wheel becomes loud and shaky. To repair or prevent these issues, make an appointment with your local mechanics in Sumner.
Why Work With Mr Spanner's Automotive
- Peace of Mind: As a Repco Authorised Service Centre all the work we perform on your vehicle is backed by the Repco Nationwide Guarantee.
- Top Training: Not only are our mechanics passionate about what they do, but Repco makes a point to make sure they are at the top of their game with training seminars and service bulletins about the latest parts and diagnostic equipment.
- Great Value: We work to save you money by taking advantage of the Repco spare parts network and working closely with neighbourhood vendors.
Wheel Bearing Services at Mr Spanner's Automotive
- Bearing Replacement
- Greasing of the Bearings
Wheel Bearing System Symptoms and Causes
Knowing where the rumbling in your vehicle is coming from helps you communicate the issue to our mechanics and helps them get to work fast. If you think you are facing wheel bearing failure check out these symptoms to see if anything sounds familiar.
- Vibration from under the pedals
- Vibration around the wheel
- Loud noise coming from the wheel
- Uneven wear on tyres
- Uneven pulling on the alignment
- When the sealant on the bearings gets cracked or worn there may not be proper lubrication and that could cause vibrations and noise.
- If the wheel rim has been bent there will be uneven wear on the tyres and a pulling on the alignment.
For wheel bearing repairs and routine maintenance on the family car or a fleet of vehicles, make an appointment with us at Mr Spanner's Automotive!
Our workshop is located in Sumner and we also serve many customers in the surrounding areas including; Jindalee, Sumner Park, Mt Ommaney, River Hills, Middle Park, Jamboree Heights, Oxley, Darra, Forest Lake, Richlands, Inala, Wacol, Carol Park, Durack, Galies, Goodna and Seventeen Mile Rocks.
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM
Our Sumner workshop will be closed from COB on Friday 22nd December 2017 and will open for trading as normal on Tuesday 2nd January 2018. Ensure you book in your car service well in advance!